Thursday 21 July 2016

JULY Guests Designers

Good morning ladies!


Today we are so honored to show off
these two talented designers with you.

Come meet our July Guests designers 
Elena and Jane.

They are are inspiring us with some 
wonderful works.

Let's have a look:


ELENA

"Hello! My name is Elena Martynova. 
I live in a big southern town in Russia. 
I am a happy wife and mother of a son and daughter. 
I am a economist, but now dedicate myself to the family.

I have a large garden and three cats. 

The bulk of the time I do housework, raising children 
and creativity. Creativity is my favorite hobby. 
I really love making albums, pages and notebooks.

Three years ago I became a scrapbooker 

and my passion started growing.
I like to work in various styles, 

but my favorite is mixed media.

Thank you for invitation to be a guest designer in your blog!
For this layout I have used a 7 Dots products.

My blog http://blogmadevselenaya.blogspot.ru/











Isn't this so pretty?How cool and full of color! 
We love each detail!


And let's have a look at JANE's project:

"I create this page about my mom, my friend,
my sunshine! It's very sunny and soft.
It's about my feelings to my mommy.
She lives very far away and so I miss..."








So many details and layers....delicated!










Everything you make is wonderful, girls.
 We can feel the fresh air and the 
sun light right here!

Thank you Elena and Janefor sharing your 
time and talent
with us from Scrapki-Wyzwaniowo!



  

7 comments:

  1. Wow, girls, amazing projects! Thank you for being our guests :) ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE both projects, Elena super surprising and fun ! And Jane, your layout shines happiness !

    ReplyDelete
  3. amZING CREATIONS FOR BOTH GRILS WOW WOW WOW

    ReplyDelete